Creating the integration on Magento
- Log in to Admin and click System > Integrations to display the Integrations page.
- Click Add New Integration to display the New Integration page.
- Enter a unique name for the integration in the Name field. Then enter your admin password in the Your Password field. Leave all other fields blank.
- Click the API tab. This is where you set the Magento resources the integration can access. Select all resources.
- Click Save to save your changes and return to the Integrations page.
- Click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
- Click Allow . A dialog similar to the following displays: Copy the Access Token only. You have now created the integration on Magento.
Connecting GoSweetSpot to Magento
- Navigate to the following page: https://ship.gosweetspot.com/integration/new?source=Magento2
- Paste the Access Token from Magento into the Access Token field.
- Enter your website address into the Website Address field.
- Enter the statuses of the Magento orders you would like to appear in GoSweetSpot.
- If you want GoSweetSpot to automatically create a shipment on Magento after processing the order, set Send Back Ticket Number to Yes.
- If you want the tracking number on the shipment to be the full URL (e.g. http://gosweetspot.com/track/4180-TEST23456), set Tracking Number Option to FULL URL. Otherwise set it as TRACKING NUMBER ONLY (e.g. 4180-TEST23456).
- If you want the ability to partially fulfill orders, set Allow Multiple Shipments to Yes.
Press Save at the bottom of the page and the integration setup will be complete.
These settings can be changed at any time. If you have questions or require assistance, please contact support.