What is Zapier
Zapier is an easy-to-use integration platform that lets you connect GoSweetSpot to thousands of popular apps like Google Forms, HubSpot, Salesforce, Trello and TypeForm. Zapier offers an easy-to-use drag and drop interface with no coding required. See some popular integrations with GoSweetSpot.
In Zapier you create a Zap, with a trigger that begins the integration and one or more actions following it. You can learn more about how Zapier works on their documentation site.
How to setup GoSweetSpot in Zapier
- Sign in to GoSweetSpot and go to Administration > Preferences & Settings > Advanced Settings to get your GoSweetSpot API key.
- Sign in to zapier.com or create a new account.
- In Zapier, go to My Apps and click Add Connection. Search for and select GoSweetSpot. Zapier will popup a window prompting you to enter your GoSweetSpot API key. Now you are ready to create zaps.
How to create a Zapier zap to create an order in GoSweetSpot
- In Zapier, click the big Create Zap button on the left hand side.
- Choose the source of your order data in the trigger event. For this example we are going to use Google Forms but you could use any of the thousands of other apps Zapier supports.
- Search for and select Google Forms in the App Event field.
- Choose your trigger event, in our example 'New Response in Spreadsheet', and click Continue. Continue filling the fields in Zapier for the trigger, which in this example are selecting a Google Account, spreadsheet and worksheet.
- In the action, search for and select GoSweetSpot.
- In the action event select 'Create Order'. Zapier will prompt to select a GoSweetSpot account.
- Select your GoSweetSpot account from the list, and click Continue.
- Zapier will now present, in the 'Set up action' section, a long list of GoSweetSpot's order fields. For each one, especially the required ones, select the value from the source trigger app fields, in this case the fields from our Google Form. Once filled, click the 'Test' button and then enable the zap.
Now, whenever the source 'trigger' app (Google Forms in this example) has new data, Zapier will create an order in GoSweetSpot with the data from that app in the fields you defined. Note that there can sometimes be a delay, depending on the source 'trigger' app, so you might need to wait a few minutes for the order to appear in GoSweetSpot.