How this works
GoSweetSpot can be integrated with your CIN7 account to synchronize your CIN7 Sales Orders with GoSweetSpot. This allows you to view and process your CIN7 Sales Orders from GoSweetSpot. When you create a consignment against the Sales Order from GoSweetSpot, we can optionally mark the CIN7 Sales Order status as "Dispatched". Additionally, the tracking URL will be stored against the order.
1. Visit https://ship.gosweetspot.com/integration/new?source=Cin7 to set up a new integration source.
2. Visit https://go.cin7.com/cloud/apiSetup/
Record the API username and store it on GoSweetSpot.
3. Press the "Add API Connection Button". Use any App Name and continue. Get the API KEY and store it on GoSweetSpot.
4. Click the permissions button on the API User you have just created.
5. Set the permissions as follows.
You can enable GoSweetSpot to update the Sales Order on CIN7 after you create the consignment on GoSweetSpot. The Sales Order will have the status changed to "Dispatched". You can do this by enabling the Send back Ticket Number option on the CIN7 integration settings page.
Additionally, you can have the freight charge of each consignment stored against the Sales Order. This is controlled through the CIN7 integration settings page as well.