Update your Checkout for increased Address Accuracy
This is the fix you need if you are having issues with incorrect suburbs.
It is recommended that you update your Shopify checkout fields to the below to ensure your customers enter the correct address details. If you do not make this change a customer might not enter in all the details you need to successfully send the package to the correct destination. Please note we are working on a better and longer term solution but this will resolve the issue for the short term.
1. Go from your Admin Home page into "Settings".
2. Click on "Checkout".
3. Scroll down to the "Checkout language" section, and click on the "Manage checkout language" button.
4. Scroll down to the "Checkout contact" section, down to the "City label" and "City placeholder" fields and enter "Town/Suburb" into said fields as seen below.
5. Scroll back up to the top of the page and click the "Save" button.
You may also need to disable address auto-fill, this can be done via the following steps.
6. Go back to the "Checkout" page that you navigated to previously.
7. Scroll down to the "Order processing" section and untick "Enable address autocompletion".
8. Click the "Save" button in the top right corner of the screen.
Then your done! Enjoy correctly entered addresses via this method until we have finished the fix to ensure that the following steps will not need to be done for future stores!